Get IN Touch
735 William T. Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02122
(As Of 9/03/2021)
Mon – Thur | 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fri | 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sat | 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sun | 9:00am – 12:00pm
* Capacity is at 100%
* Masks are required at all times in club
map & direction
why you should consider a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainer will:
- Demonstrate the correct posture and techniques to ensure you perform exercises correctly and efficiently.
- Provide a different routine and individualized program by using variety and specific workout to target particular areas based on your goals.
- Help you set realistic goals that you will be able to achieve and keep you on track to hit those goals.
- Hold you accountable by ensuring that you commit and stick with your fitness goals.
- Provide you with the right nutritional advice to achieve your goals.
Are there any low impact classes?
Yoga classes have a huge variety of low impact exercise routines. Some classes hold postures, and others flow through each posture by matching breath with movement. Yoga is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Will Someone Show Me How to use the equipments?
Improper use of fitness equipment can cause personal injury and damage to the equipment. There are instructions on or near the complex machines and our staff are always available for any questions you might have.
When is the best time to exercise?
The “right time” is when you’re most likely to do it. If you know your day often ends late or meetings come up suddenly, it’s best to schedule your workout for first thing in the morning when nothing can interfere. If you’re a night owl, fit your workout in before dinner. Our gym opens as early as 5:30 a.m. and closes as late as 9:00 p.m. most days and have group classes early and late in the days.
What's a group personal training?
is an economic alternative to one-on-one training. Participants do not have to be at exactly the same fitness levels to benefit from group training. The benefits of working with a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost of the private rate by working out with others who push you to new fitness heights. The personal trainer’s custom-design workouts with different levels of fitness in mind. The workout is fun and time will fly by and you will see results.
What's a proper aerobic wear?
When shopping for clothing to wear while doing aerobics it is imperative to purchase pieces that fit loosely and allow for free airflow. If you are wearing tight, binding aerobic wear, your movements are likely to be restricted and make the exercising ineffective.