Please Acknowledge Our Re-Opening Plan
We miss you!!!! We are excited to welcome you back!
PROPOSED COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN. EVERYTHING IS| SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON CDC GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. With the current situation regarding COVID-19 we are doing absolutely everything we can to ensure the safety of our members and instructors. We wanted to take a moment to let you know we’re thinking of your safety, health and wellbeing while we are preparing to resume operations. We are constantly paying attention to City, State, and Federal recommendations and we will adjust accordingly. We are temporarily adjusting our schedule of operations to facilitate time to take extra safety and cleaning of equipment.
Luna Fitness Club times
Mon – Fri | 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
(The club will be closed from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Mon-Fri for a deep clean to disinfect all equipment.)
Sat – 9:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday – closed for total deep cleaning
First week of operations only 15% of normal capacity will be allowed in at once. After the first week, we will revisit this and potentially increase capacity to 30% of normal operations
REGISTERING AND CHECK-IN PROCESS
Unlike many other gyms, Luna Fitness Club is a small gym, never a crowded space, and everyone knows one another. We are confident that our members will take extra steps and precautions to protect themselves and others. Members will be able to attend classes and use machines while practicing social distance guidelines. We highly recommend members to book a one-hour long workout slot using the “class sign in” Luna Fitness Club website. We are offering a limited number of Group Classes and it will be limited to 6-10 participants to allow for social distancing. We highly recommend members to book a class or workout slots up to 24 hours before the class begins at www.lunafitnessclub.com.
ZOOM LIVE CLASSES
Luna Fitness Club understands that some members are not ready to return to the gym. Therefore, we will be offering Zoom classes to give members the opportunity to continue to workout and interact with other members while classes are taking place. Please go to the Luna Website to register for Zoom classes and we will email you a class link. Luna Fitness Club does not want you to stop your workout. At time like this workout and routine will alleviate stress and allow us to stay connected.
Luna Fitness Club will adopt, recommend and monitor closely that all members are following Social distancing protocols. Group fitness studio spaces will be marked indicating social distancing space. The equipment has been spaced out (unplugged) to adhere to social distancing recommendations. The use of masks and gloves is encouraged for our members and instructors, but not required as long as social distance protocols are followed.
Luna Fitness Cub remains a safe place to work out. While we always pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our club, we have made some changes to further protect our members. We have implemented additional sanitation measures effective immediately. Luna Fitness Club is mindful that fitness plays an important and integral role in our daily lives and builds a strong immune system.
- Luna Fitness Club will close daily from 1-3:00 pm to disinfect all equipment
- Luna Fitness Club is recommending members to wash their hands and use face masks
- Luna Fitness will monitor social distance and machines have been unplugged to give space between
- Hand sanitizing stations located at the front desk. We ask that all members use them or wash their hands when entering the facility
- Additional disinfecting spray bottles will be added throughout the club. Please be sure to do your part by being diligent about wiping down your equipment both before and after use Only Every other piece of cardio equipment will be available to use to accommodate social distance.
- Members must Disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Cover mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and throw used tissues away immediately after use and wash your hand. Group exercise classes are marked for each member to allow social distance
- Yoga mats will not be available. Members are encouraged to bring their own personal mats to classes
- Spinning classes will be moved to the group ex studio to accommodate social distancing
- In efforts to stay healthy and help stop the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses, we encourage everyone to follow the 3 C’s.
- ? COVER – cough (or sneeze) into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue that is immediately thrown away and wash your hands
- ? CLEAN – Frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds
- ? CONTAIN – Stay home when you are sick until you have been free of fever for 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications. You can join zoom classes