With the current situation regarding COVID-19 we are doing absolutely everything we can to ensure the safety of our members. I wanted to take a moment to let you know we’re thinking of your safety, health and wellbeing. We are constantly paying attention to City, State and federal recommendations and we are adjusting accordingly. Luna Fitness Club is a small community gym and we take pride in knowing all of our members. Information is constantly changing. For now, we have decided to stay open with some modifications as recommended by the Massachusetts Governor-25 people or less.
Luna Fitness Cub remains a safe place to be. While we always pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our club, we have made some changes to further protect our members. We have implemented additional sanitation measures effective immediately. Luna Fitness Club is mindful that fitness plays an important and integral role in our daily lives and builds a strong immune system. With that in mind, we will remain open and evaluate and monitor the situation closely. To protect your health, we have put the following procedures in place to combat the coronavirus.
- Luna Fitness Club is disinfecting all equipment twice day
- Luna Fitness Club is recommending members to wash their hands
- Hand sanitizing stations located at the front desk. We ask that all members use them when entering the facility
- Additional disinfecting spray bottles will be added throughout the club. Please be sure to do your part by being diligent about wiping down your equipment both before and after use.
- Doors in the studio and gym will be left open to allow air circulation
- Due to close proximity spinning classes are temporarily suspended for two weeks.
- Yoga mats will no longer be available. Members are encouraged to bring their own personal mats to classes.
- Kickboxing gloves will not be offered. If you wish to use the punching bag please bring your own gloves.
- Boot Camp is temporary suspended for two weeks due to close proximity
- If members have a temperature and a cough, please Stay Home
- Practice social distancing.
- All classes are canceled for Two weeks
- New hours of operation-Monday-Friday 6:00A.M-7:00PM
We apologize for any inconvenience that these changes may have caused. These are temporary and short term to protect the safety and health of our members. We are adapting as new information and recommendations evolve. We appreciate all of our members’ understanding and cooperation as we deal with so many uncertainties of the Coronavirus and uncharted environment. For more information regarding COVID-19 please click the following link: https://www.who.int/